The A+ Scholarship Program provides scholarship funds to eligible graduates of A+ designated high schools who attend a participating public community college or vocational/technical school, or certain private two-year vocational/technical schools.
Lutheran High School North is a participating designated A+ School. The program is available to students grades 9-12.
Students who meet the guidelines of the A+ program will receive an A+ stamp on the Lutheran North diploma.
- Be a US Citizen, permanent resident or lawfully present in the US
- Enter into a written agreement with your high school prior to graduation.
- Attend a designated A+ high school for 3 consecutive years immediately prior to graduation.
- Graduate with an overall grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Have at least a 95% attendance record overall for grades 9-12.
- Perform at least 50 hours of unpaid tutoring/mentoring of which up to 25% (12.5 hours) may include job shadowing.
- Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoid the unlawful use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Earn the required ACT minimum mathematics score based on GPA.